Saturday 4 January 2014

Showcasing Gro Tjeltveit - Top Three - Challenge #7


 
Morning everyone!  
 
Back with the third post of today as I'm catching up with all the Top Three from the last challenge, so please scroll down to see the other two as their projects are so incredible. 

This post features the incredible work of 


and this project is one that I'm sure everyone would have absolutely loved to have received for Christmas.  I actually don't know what to say about this one, except that I love it so much and would feel seriously honoured if someone had given me this as a gift.  It really is just so incredibly beautiful and I'm fast becoming a big fan of Gro's work!  

You really must pop over to Gro's blog to have a look as there are so many beautiful and inspirational projects on there.  You may be some time so take emergency chocolate and coffee rations with you!  

I'll be back tomorrow with the next Anything Goes Challenge so don't miss it!

Take care and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Gro.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Gro, this is just amazing hun, congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx